Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let's Start at the Beginning

The human brain is the most powerful, organized organ in the body since is has to control all the other organs. My brain does the powerful part fine, but the “organized” part not so much. Maria (from the “Sound of Music”, who is also flighty as a feather) and I have more in common than just our attention spans though- I don’t think I would do  very well as a nun either (especially since I am Jewish!). I think the biggest thing that makes it so annoying to those around me is that I can’t finish something before moving on. For example, when I start an art project I don’t usually finish it, when I start doing homework I mysteriously end up on the computer, and when I go to the bathroom I don’t pull my pants up.  Thus, this blog is going to be constantly changing topics because I would get way too bored with one. One day it could be a funny thing that happened in my life, the next wondering why depression medical ads are so damn depressing.
-Scatterbrain Sam
*photo taken from fellow blog http://mosburgerrocks.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Becky said...

cool start sam!!!! i really like u and maria from sound of music :D im getting really excited to read all the other ones..oh and good pic