Saturday, April 2, 2011

What's Up with all the Balls?

Through out my long, eventful life of 13 years, I have seen some pretty wacky trends, but recently I have noticed a scary pattern in stores across L.A. Stores have some-how decided that people will want to buy balls as decoration. Balls are officially in season. I hope people aren’t wasting their money on such a stupid thing- I’m sure not paying $50.00 for a set of three wooden balls to sit in a bowl in my house. I’ve been known to waste my money on silly things ( I once bought a bottle of canned air for $20.00, maybe I should spray that in a bowl and call it decoration!), but I know when to draw the line. This isn’t some abnormality in only a couple stores either, the balls have showed up in over 10 different locations. Global warming might make me a little worried, the possibility of Sarah Palin as president had made me a little worried, but stores trying to sell me balls makes me seriously worried for the future.

-Scatterbrain Sam


1 comment:

Colleen Cuisine said...

Those balls kind of look like Sarah Palin